Home » Our Products » Screw Air Compressors
What is Screw Compressors?
Emek rotary screw air compressors, the most important part is the screw unit. For this reason they are called as rotary screw air compressors.
The principle of working of screw compressors is different from the piston type compressors. All system of screw air compressor is designed to rotate screws.
When compressor start running, firstly, it raises the compressor’s inside pressure approximately 1-2 bar. Thanks to inside pressure, the oil starts moving in compressors and the screws are lubricated. After a while, the intake valve is opened automatically to suck air from atmosphere and the compressor sends air and oil to the separator tank together. In this tank, air and oil are separated from each other by separator filter. After separation, oil and air come to the radiator separately for cooling. Finally, cooled air is sent to working, and the oil goes on circulating in the compressor. Due to circulating oil, the temperature of compressor decreases.
Screw air compressors generally work at 7-8 bar pressure. When they reach to that pressure amount, they keep working idle without sending air for usage. There is a relay in the compressor’s electrical control panel. if there is no usage of air in the system, the compressor uses this relay to stop it. If compressor working idle, the relay starts countdown from the settled time. At the end of countdown, compressor temporarily stops. Until the pressure of the storage tank decreases to a certain amount of pressure that set on the pressure switch, compressor stays at stop mode and then compressor runs again. If the system’s pressure decreases to that certain amount of pressure before compressor stops, compressor maintains running load without stopping. This principle of working of air compressor indicates that compressors do not need any operator. They run automatically.
|FREE AIR OUTLET||ENGINE POWER|
|TYPE||8 Bar m³/ d|
|10 Bar m³/ d|
|13 Bar m³/ d|
* Our company may change the values in the catalogue as parallel to the research and development studies.
* Please contact us for other product brochures, product supply and cansultation services.
• Screw air compressors are designed as quiet by the manufacturers.
• More efficient than reciprocating compressors.
• Screw air compressors can reach high capacities that piston compressors cannot.
• These compressors are the high technology products.
• If services done completely, they are long lived.
• Screw air compressors are more expensive than the piston air compressors
Indıcators on The Control Panel :
• Ready to operation buton
• Selector buton (automatic)
• Temperature indicator
• Screw pressure indicator
• Start-stop buton
• Emergency stop buton
• Discharge pressure indicator
• Operation hour meter